Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Uncle Bob's College Daze....

This is some sage advise from Uncle Bob. You never know when your past might catch up with you. Bob's friend, J.D., whose wife is Top Bunk Becky (a good story for another post) found this photo of me and J.D. on someone's Facespace page. The email came last week from my friend who advised to look past the chicks. We are in the background. That is I, Uncle Bob head down, apparently wearing yellow, college, circa 1995 studying a keg tapper, as I was unfamiliar with it's workings. Keep in mind that when this was taken, there was no myface or spacebook. Hell, at the time AlGore had just invented the Internet. And shortly thereafter proclaimed, sure seems to be warming, but I digress. My point it to be careful out there boys and girls as you never know what might pop up, from you college days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Also, kids parents keep finding out what you did years later. Bob is 36 and we still find out things he did. Some I already knew but didn't tell him. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again. You're a great one!
MOM

Ashley and Evan said...

Do you even know those chicks or were you there strictly for the keg training?

hncfarley said...

I don't think he knew anybody at the party. Just heard they had a keg!