Friday, March 13, 2009

That You Uncle Bob??



You might have to click on the picture, but no boys and girls this is not Uncle Bob's off-site closet, u-store. Uncle Bob is into residential rentals. But Uncle Bob has been violated. Not as you'd assume, but as you you might imagine, identity theft. Someone out there is posing as Uncle Bob. No doubt a handsome rascal, but never the less he is not thee Uncle Bob . Uncle Bob found 3 charges on his debit account this week for over $400 to Apple. Anyone who knows Uncle Bob knows he's a Blackberry Man. In an attempt to find this false Bob, I have enlisted the help of O.J. Simpson, who has kindly stepped away from that other 'mystery' he's been trying to solve. Without question O.J. will cut the work in half.

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Once you are done with O.J. send him my way. I have a couple of cyber crimes I could use his help solving.

Or if nothing else, maybe O.J. and I could just around the old pigskin a few times.