Monday, April 6, 2009

Bob Preachin' to the Buddies....

To my Little Buddies...

This won't mean a lot to you now, but it should.

As you grow up you'll all do different things, have different interests, success' and failures. But you'll always have each other.

Your Dad and I went to the Cardinal's Home Opener today, April, 6, 2009, just as we have for several years. We had a blast. We talked baseball, business, family, and of course, you little buddies.

I want you to know, that your Father, my Brother, is my Best Friend. And nothing or no one can replace that.

I want that relationship for my little buddies as well.

Uncle Bob wants to grow old---with a full head of hair mind you--- and hear stories about how Cole took Ross and Luke to the Home Opener, how Ross showed Cole and Luke a good time, and how Luke showed Ross and Cole who was boss!!!!

Uncle Bob wants to hear how Cole, Ross, and Luke are Best Friends.

Uncle Bob doesn't Facespace or Mybook. Bob has family, hands on. No need for any YahoooJournal.

Love,

Uncle Bob

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As the Mother and Grandmother I can so very happy and proud you guys can always go and have a great time. Nothing can take that away and I am sure my little boys will enjoy the same. These memories are
PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!