Friday, January 29, 2010

Illinois Primary

The Illinois primary is upon us and Uncle Bob has voted.

Uncle Bob voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want.

Uncle Bob voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

Uncle Bob voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would (or Mrs. Uncle Bob).

Uncle Bob voted Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

Uncle Bob voted Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we’re good guys.

Uncle Bob voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.(Uncle Bob has never told the story of the theft of his bicycle and refreshment aids…but another time).

Uncle Bob voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

Uncle Bob voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as IT sees fit.

Uncle Bob voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite The Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never
get their agendas past the voters.

Uncle Bob’s Take? I can just hear my littlest Buddy saying “Bob bad boy!!!” Maybe.

But not on this topic. Uncle Bob voted the RIGHT way.



Keep in mind: "A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is good stuff. you need to take your show on the road.

Unknown said...

You are a piece of work!!!!!!!!!
I was worried for awhile for fear you had forgot everything you had been taught, I should have known better. You came through!
Love you
MOM