Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bend over and Grab Thy Ankles (It's April 15th)


“Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” Ronald Reagan

Tax Day is a dreaded deadline for millions, but for nearly half of U.S. households it's simply somebody else's problem.

About 47 percent will pay no federal income taxes at all for 2009, according to projections by the Tax Policy Center, a Washington research organization.

We have a tax system that exempts almost half the country from paying for programs that benefit everyone, including national defense, public safety, infrastructure and education.

We have 50 percent of people who are getting something for nothing.

Uncle Bob's Take from last year no different this year:


Let me tell you how it will be; There's one for you, nineteen for me.

Cause I’m the taxman.

Should five per cent appear too small, Be thankful I don't take it all.

Cause I’m the taxman.

If you drive a car-I’ll tax the street
If you try to sit– I’ll tax your seat
If you get too cold– I’ll tax the heat
If you take a walk- I'll tax your feet.

Don't ask me what I want it for, If you don't want to pay some more.

Cause I’m the taxman.

Now my advice for those who die, Declare the pennies on your eyes.

Cause I’m the taxman,.

And you're working for no one but me.

No comments: